Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins star Jason Fox has responded to reports that a number of contestants on the next series have quit.
In recent days, reports have emerged about filming on the Channel 4 military training series, with three of the yet-to-be-confirmed line-up apparently throwing in the towel.
It has been claimed that Vicky Pattison, Ulrika Jonsson and Jake Quickenden are the three, and Jason was pressed on the rumours on today's (October 22) Good Morning Britain.
Watch: What’s it like filming Taskmaster during a pandemic?
"We understand that some people have quit already which doesn't sound too good," presenter Charlotte Hawkins said. "Were they thinking it was a bit too tough for them? What can you tell us about that?"
Jason then replied: "Without ruining it I can't tell you too much, but yeah I think a few people turned up not quite understanding what it was that they were doing."
"Might have taken on more than they bargained for," Charlotte said, as fellow presenter Kate Garraway noted: "There's no messing about on that show is there."
"It's quite tough," Jason then admitted.
Digital Spy has reached out to Channel 4 for comment on the rumours.
The last series of Celebrity SAS earlier this year saw Rudimental DJ Locksmith and Lauren Steadman crowned winners after passing the course, beating Tony Bellew, Joey Essex, Nikki Sanderson and Helen Skelton.
Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins is expected to return to Channel 4 in 2021.
Digital Spy has launched its first-ever digital magazine with exclusive features, interviews, and videos. Access the latest edition with a 1-month free trial, only on Apple News+.
Interested in Digital Spy's weekly newsletter? Sign up to get it sent straight to your inbox – and don't forget to join our Watch This Facebook Group for daily TV recommendations and discussions with other readers.
You Might Also Like
Watch: What is the job support scheme?