Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Four days after the Rajasthan priest was set ablaze, the Rajasthan Police still hunts for all the accused. BJP slams Congress' ignorance over this.
2) After SIT claims mystery woman tutored Hathras victim’s family. Dr Rajkumari Bhansal breaks silence saying that she ‘visited the family to provide financial aid’.
3) Congresswoman leader was beaten up by other men in her party after she raised the concern of party ticket being given to other people. Four expelled but the candidate whose goons attacker her still gets a ticket.
4) After Assam announced shutdown on Sanskrit schools and Madrassas, the clerics in the state have opposed the government's move and have claimed that the government-run madrasas do not really teach the religious text
5) West Bengal Turban controversy explodes. Manjinder Singh Sirsa meets governor to demand action against cops who dragged a Sikh by his turban.