Here are the top headlines:
1. India-U.S 2+2 meet is underway but the US State Secretary Mike Pompeo declares that China is a threat to both freedom and security.
2. Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has attacked both France and India for their Islamophobic content. Pak PM amidst the rising tensions in his country is focusing on Muslims in other countries and has written to Facebook CEO. However, after attacking France, the BJP has taken a stand and is supporting France with #IamWithFrance. BJP leader Tajinder Pal Singh in his tweets has used this hashtag and has also said that India is a victim of Islamic terror.
3. A 21-year-old girl shot dead in broad daylight in Faridabad. Victim's family alleges forceful conversion and marriage. Protests take place over the crime against women.
4. In its order Supreme Court has directed, all aspects in the Hathras case to be dealt with by the Allahabad High Court, the High Court to monitor probe, CBI to file reports in Allahabad High Court, Issue of transferring trial out of UP will be considered after the probe is over.
5.The Centre has made it official and has notified new land laws as far as Jammu and Kashmir is concerned. These new land laws mean that anyone can now purchase the land in Jammu & Kashmir. It is clearly a big push for One India.
6. Protests over Manusmriti erupts in Tamil Nadu. BJP lends support to women groups, claims texts demean them.
7. Blast in Pakistan's Peshawar. 70 injured and 7 dead in the madrassa blast. PM offers condolences.