Case against Arvind Kejriwal for misleading people through video advertisements
On 15 April,Delhi Police filed an ATR (Action Taken Report) before the Karkardooma District Court in East Delhi in connection with a complaint against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for allegedly misleading people by stating that Municipal Corporation of Delhi did not come under the ambit of the state government.
The court has fixed the next hearing for May 25.
Complainant Brijesh Shukla submitted documents in court to say that the AAP-led government had spent more than Rs. 42 lakh on video advertisements in 20 newspapers, which were misleading.
The court has directed the police to file an ATR report in this case.
- Akhilesh trains guns at Yogi Adityanath, scoffs at state govt.'s initiatives
- Congress supports RJD over BJP's accusation on land deal
- Chhattisgarh: Child killed in bomb blast by Maoists in Kanker's Antagarh
- Sukma: Two kilograms IED defused by CRPF
- BJP national executive meet to chalk out 2019 elections' strategy: Ram Madhav