Top headlines of the hour:
1. India's wait for a vaccine is over as the Drug Controller General of India has given its nod for both Covishield and Covaxin.
2. Prime Minister Modi lauds the AtmaNirbhar spirit of Indian scientists, but Congress leaders questions Covaxin's nod asks why is it being rolled out, while the phase 3 trials are still on.
3. BJP hits back at Shashi Tharoor and Jairam Ramesh, claims in-house critics are unhappy that the vaccines are made in India.
4. A day ahead of Farmers' talk with the Centre, Congress chief Sonia Gandhi slams NDA, says the government is oblivious to farmers' plight.
5. Kamal Haasan tweets over an influencer's self-defense video boomerangs, activists call out the tone-deaf comments by the actor.