New Delhi [India], Apr. 5 (ANI): The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the MoU between India and Australia on cooperation in the field of health and medicine.
The main areas of cooperation include the following:
1. Communicable diseases such as Malaria and TB;
2. Mental Health and Non-Communicable Diseases;
3. Anti-Microbial Resistance and responding to public health emergencies;
4. Regulation of Pharmaceuticals,vaccines and medical devices;
5. Digital Health;
6. Tobacco Control; and
7. Any other area of cooperation decided mutually between the two countries.
The MoU will involve cooperation through joint initiatives in the Health Sector and strengthen bilateral ties between India and Australia. (ANI)