Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann, Rajkummar’s film gets good opening
Bareilly ki Barfi which stars Kriti Sanon, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao, has been performing well at the box office. On the first weekend the film saw good response from audience and it has collected Rs. 11.30 crore. On Sunday the film collected Rs. 5. 03 crore and it ended up doubling the collection from Saturday ( Rs. 3.85 crore). It is said that the positive word of mouth and reviews have been helping the film to attract audience.
Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar starrer Toilet- Ek Prem Katha too has been doing well at the box office after a week. The film so far has collected Rs. 115. 05 crore. It is Akshay’s eighth film to enter in Rs. 100 crore club.
Next week Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Babumoshai Bandookbaaz ,which faced trouble to get certificate initially is set to clash at box office with Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez starrer A Gentleman and Yashraj films Quaidi Band which features debutant Aadar Jain and Anya Singh.
- Future of music in India is bright: Daler Mehndi
- Salman Khan not to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at Galaxy apartment this year, here's why
- Kalki Koechlin slams haters after her nude picture goes viral
- Still feel Friday release pressure, says Taapsee Pannu
- Meet 'Judwaa 2's Alishka and Samara in new motion poster