The Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana (TS BIE) has said that the results of the first year intermediate examinations will be declared on April 17 (Monday).
Also Read: CBSE announces JEE Main 2017 results date
The exam took place in three parts — Part-I English, Part-II Second Language and Part-III Group subjects. The examination began on March 1 with the Second Language paper 1 for the first year students.
The minimum score to pass each paper is 35 per cent. The practical examinations were held in the state from February 3 to February 22.
Here's how you can check your results.
- Log on to the official website of bie.telangana.gov.in or click directly on this link: bie.telangana.gov.in
- Under the "News and Announcements" list, there will be a relevant link to the first year results.
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details and submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen