BJP's 'mega victory' in UP, U'khand: Rajnath Singh
Home Minister Rajnath Singh today described the BJP's performance in assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand as 'mega victory', saying the party has changed the political narrative in the country with the win.
'This is not a victory but a mega victory. The BJP has changed the political narrative of the country by touching new heights of success in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand,' he said here on the results of the assembly polls.
Singh said the BJP's win in the elections is a win of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's credibility in the public, his able leadership and party's commitment to good governance.
'The credit of victory goes to organisational ability of our national President (Amit Shah) and the hardwork of party workers. We thank the people of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand for handing us a historic victory,' he said.
- UP polls: Shivraj Singh Chouhan lauds PM Modi as BJP wins big
- UP Polls: BJP 'tsunami' in UP, no pan-India leader who can take on Modi
- 'Ab ki baar 300 paar' in UP: BJP
- UP has rejected SP-Cong alliance, voted for development: Yogi Adityanath
- UP polls: People have voted for good work not corruption, says BJP