Top headlines today are:
1. Even when Prime Minister Narendra Modi sends a clear message after the attacks in France saying that India stands together in the fight against terrorism. The Indian National Congress Party is leading anti-Macron protest from Mumbai to Bhopal.
2. Congress is protesting against French President Emmanuel Macron's posters terming him as 'Sinful.' Maulana Abbas Rizvi of the Raza Academy says, 'Muslims in Mumbai have pasted President Macron's posters on the road. Cars, dogs, cats are walking all over it. He had the audacity to this under his government. He must be punished like this only. I congratulate Mumbai for punishing the wrongdoer like this.'
3. As Delhi continues to suffer from toxic air since the stubble burning, local emissions and unfavourable weather conditions that pushed the capital's overall air quality index into the severe category (AQI more than 400) and have hit a red alarm, it experiences more problems like water supply in the city has been affected.
4. Stunning Pulwama admission by Pakistan's minister. Congress and all those in the opposition who had doubted the forces and in a way given clean chit to Pakistan after Pulwama continue to remain defiant instead of apologizing the doubter lobby maintains that the attack was an intelligence failure.
5. Three BJP workers of the party including the General Secretary of the BJP Yuva Morcha Fida Hussain were killed after terrorists opened fire at them in South Kashmir's Kulgam district. One of them died on the spot, the other two died in the hospital.
6. Indian naval warship fires anti-ship Missile from INS. It was test fired in the Bay of Bengal and it hit the target trop at maximun range with precise accuracy.
7. Prime Minister Modi is currently in Gujarat and has got a packed schedule. He is visiting the Statue of Unity as part of his Gujarat tour. PM has got a packed itinerary for the tour of Gujarat. It has started today. It is a 2-day visit to his home state Gujarat.