Top headlines today are:
1. Shashi Tharoor’s comments have now triggered a massive fight and BJP has lashed out at the Congress MP and has called his affection for Pakistan and hatred against Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
2. Various leaders from BJP have slammed Congress and their pro-Pakistan stand on Farooq Abdullah's statement on abrogation of article 370.
3. Times Now reveals why BJP (Bharatiya Janta Party) MLA Surender Singh is pulling all strings to shield the accused because on camera he claims that he absolutely has no strings with the main accused in this case who is now arrested by the Special Task Force (STF) of UP Police, but off-camera, his real side comes out.
4. Delhi’s air quality has only worsened, yet again Delhi has woken up to a hazy morning. Major pollutants which are PM 2.5 and PM 10 are at 159 and 199 respectively. As per Central Pollution Board, this is the latest that has come in. It was reported that the air quality was going to worsen in the coming few days despite stubble burning in the neighbouring states Punjab and Haryana. The visuals too portray that Delhi has yet again woken to up to smog and hazy morning.
5. Flash Floods by heavy rains inundate Hyderabad, residents witness frightening scenes with submerged streets and vehicles being swept away.
6. In the Maharashtra Irrigation Scam, the Enforcement Directorate is intensifying the investigation and it is reported that a probe is launched in the money laundering allegation against various corporations of the Maharashtra irrigation department.