My birthdays are family time: Puru Chibber
Actor Puru Chibber, who turned 27 on Tuesday, says he prefers celebrating his birthday with his family.
"Since childhood I have been celebrating my birthday with family and I'm happy things are exactly similar. I love to be pampered by my mom and enjoy my day with her and my sister," Puru, son of popular actress Vibha Chibber, said in a statement.
"I love my birthday treat which mom makes for me. It's super tasty and mother's love in it is the best birthday gift I always receive.
"My close friends like Rohit and Mark join us. I feel blessed and happy that this birthday is around with Ganpati celebrations and there is lots of positivity and energy in the air," he added.
Puru, who has previously appeared in shows like "Khotey Sikkey", "Pavitra Rishta", "Beintehaa" and "Adaalat", is currently seen in filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's TV show "Naamkarann".
He will also be seen sharing screen space with actor Sanjay Dutt in upcoming Bollywood movie "Bhoomi".
"I am blessed to be part of ‘Bhoomi' and wish every birthday, I'm associated with such great assignments," he said.
Directed by Omung Kumar, "Bhoomi" also features Aditi Rao Hydari, Sharad Kelkar and Sidhant Gupta.
The film is slated for release on September 22.
- Bigg Boss 11: Mouni Roy opens up about being a part of Salman Khan's show
- Devoleena to mark birthday by preparing to welcome Lord Ganesha
- Shubhangi Atre wants pollution-free Ganesh Chaturthi
- Sofia supports Rakhi Sawant in Valmiki case
- 'Uttaran' star Tina Dutta aka Ichha's bikini clad pictures are setting the screens on fire