Bihar: Sushil Modi's convoy attacked by alleged RJD workers
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi's convoy was attacked on 15 August near Chaksikandar in Vaishali district.
The Deputy Chief Minister is safe but alleges that attackers were Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) workers who pelted stones on his car.
The incident took place at seven o'clock in the evening.
According to reports, Sushil Modi was going to take part in a program at the house of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) legislator from Mahanar Achuthanand.
More details to follow.
- Maharashtra: Man dies after falling off during human pyramid formation
- Bihar floods: 56 killed so far
- Compared to Indira Gandhi, PM Modi's surgical strike was 'drama': Lalu Yadav
- Indian Army on trail of Lieutenant Ummer Fayaz's killers
- Airports Authority of India celebrates 71st Independence Day Anniversary