Top Headlines of the Hour:
1) Ahead of phase two polling in Bihar, CM Nitish Kumar evoked scam taint on Lalu and his family, reminds Tejashwi that he has been chargesheeted.
2) Congress and RJD hit back at Nitish over taint charge, claims that Nitish Kumar is cooking stories to divert attention.
3) CM Nitish Kumar counters opposition’s critics over the Munger Firing in Bihar, accuses them of communalizing the case.
4) BJP in West Bengal protests against political killing in the State, claims 14 workers have been killed in last nine months. TMC denies charges.
5) After UP and Haryana, Himachal Pradesh Government is all set to bring in a new law against ‘Love Jihad’.
6) Members of Gujjar Community blocked railway tracks in Bharatpur as part of their agitation demanding reservation in jobs and education as a 'most backward class' (MBC) community.
7) Sikh community writes open letter, ask people to not for Kamal Nath for his alleged role in 1984 violence.
8) The party in its 2019 manifesto stated that they will remove the sedition law if they come to the power. But the same law is now being used by Congress and alliance in Jharkhand against BJP chief in the state
9) The Supreme Court has once again sought the status report from the Centre on the Vijay Mallya extradition case.
10) Left-wing affinity towards China has been proven yet again as a senior CPIM Leader MM Mani glorifies China and terms its way of handling the COVID pandemic beautiful while the entire world blames China for the pandemic.