Here are the top headlines of the day:
1. Shocking revelations have come up in the ongoing investigation in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case. A lot of top Bollywood celebrity names have come up in the probe. A-listers including Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, and Shraddha Kapoor have been named. They are also expected to be summoned by the NCB soon.
2. Once Times Now looked at the drug chats that connected to Deepika Padukone, more leads have come to light in connection with the case. New leads show call logs, messages which are now under the Narcotics Control Bureau's (NCB) scanner. The talent management agency Kwan is set to now escalate the drug crackdown and under the NCB scanner. Deepika Padukone may also be summoned by the NCB.
3. The Bollywood drug link has exploded and crumbled. Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case has exposed many drug rackets, resulting in exposure of A-list celebrities. Actor Kangana Ranaut is supporting the drug clean-up ride, following her Raveena Tandon has also marched in to support it.
4. Rhea Chakraborty and Showik Chakraborty have applied for bail. They are currently under the custody of the Narcotics Control Bureau. They have moved the Bombay High Court for bail.
5. International modules of heroin, cocaine and as well as marijuana trafficking have been busted. The follow-up investigation has revealed that as much as 52 kilograms of contraband have been trafficked by the syndicates in the last few months. These drug raids and investigation are the fallout of the most controversial Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case.
6. In a mega crackdown on Dawood Ibrahim’s gang, the Enforcement Directorates has provisionally attached fifteen properties in Dubai of late mafia don Iqbal Mirchi's family. The properties include one hotel named Mid–West Hotel and fourteen other commercial and residential properties, which are worth 1.1 Million Dirhams which is approximately ₹ 203.27 Crores.