Tired of your mates recycling the same old football trivia questions from years gone by?
Bring them bang up to date and get them guessing with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz.
All the answers are at the bottom of the page, so you can claim the high ground when it comes to statistical knowledge!
1. Sergio Aguero has netted 19 Premier League goals for Manchester City this season – one more will see him become only the second player to score 20 or more in five consecutive campaigns. Who was the first to achieve this feat?
2. Bournemouth pair Ryan Fraser and Callum Wilson have combined for 11 Premier League goals this season. Only one duo has ever combined for more in a single season (1994-95); who were they?
3. Seven of Paul Pogba's 13 top-flight goals this season have been from the spot. Only one Manchester United player has ever scored more penalties (eight) in a single Premier League campaign. Who was it?
4. If Alexandre Lacazette scores against Crystal Palace, it will be just the second Premier League season to see two Arsenal players net 10 or more home Premier League goals (Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has 11). Which players last accomplished this?
5. Mohamed Salah has scored 19 league goals this season and could become just the third Liverpool player to net 20 or more in successive Premier League campaigns. Who were the last players to do so?
1. Thierry Henry
2. Alan Shearer and Chris Sutton
3. Ruud van Nistelrooy (2002-03)
4. Thierry Henry (21) and Robert Pires (10) in 2004-05
5. Robbie Fowler (1994-95 and 1995-96), Luis Suarez (2012-13 and 2013-14)