Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is the world’s highest-paid TV actor, earning $26.5 million pretax in the 12 months preceding June 1, 2018.
According to Forbes, Parsons clinched the top spot for the fourth year in a row, beating co-stars Johnny Galecki (No. 2, $25 million) at No. 2, and Kunal Nayyar and Simon Helberg tying at No. 3 ($23.5 million). At No. 5 is NCIS's Mark Harmon ($19 million).
Together, the world's 10 highest-paid TV actors earned $181 million between June 1, 2017, and June 1, 2018, which has dropped from $185 million in the same period last year.
Check out the top 10 highest-paid actors on television:
- Jim Parsons ($26.5 million); Big Bang Theory
- Johnny Galecki ($25 million); Big Bang Theory
- (tie) Simon Helberg ($23.5 million); Big Bang Theory
- (tie) Kunal Nayyar ($23.5 million); Big Bang Theory
- Mark Harmon ($19 million); NCIS
- Ed O'Neill ($14 million); Modern Family
- Eric Stonestreet ($13.5 million); Modern Family
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson ($13 million); Modern Family
- Ty Burrell ($12 million); Modern Family
- Andrew Lincoln ($11 million); The Walking Dead
. Read more on TV by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsShah Faesal Says He is ‘Deeply Inspired’ by Imran Khan, Kejriwal . Read more on TV by The Quint.