TOP NEWS HEADLINES OF THE HOUR:
1. Times Now has accessed several documents that were being used by the Central Bureau of Investigation that it was indeed a case when it came to 'Roshni plot' in Jammu and Kashmir. The Central Agency will now investigate if the Roshni act was used by netas to change the demography of Jammu. Role of Abdullah and Muftis is now under the lens of the Central Crime Branch.
2. The ongoing protests over the mandir-bars debate have peaked controversy, many are now protesting against and for the decision. The debate over 'Hindutva' is now being catered to a massively important issue. Arvind Sawant, senior Shiv Sena leader speaks to Times Now over how the Governor stated that Uddhav Thackeray forgets his own Hindutva.
3. Day 2 of CBI investigation in Hathras gangrape case: The CBI team has reached Hathras and they will be speaking to the victim's family. They formerly took over the investigation on 11th October after which the official paperwork was handed over to them.
4. Hathras case has gained momentum and support from the entire country, people including politicians have been vocal about the case. BJP leader from Chhattisgarh Mohan Mandavi has slammed the Gandhi family and stated that there was no angle of oppression in the Hathras gang rape case.
5. It has been three years since the Walayar sisters have been fighting for justice, Walayar victims are continuing to protest over the rape accused acquittal. The family wants the accused to be hanged and demands a court-monitored probe.
6. It is reported that India's Airport Security is unprepared for dangerous enemies in the sky. In the age when drones across the border can unleash terror, India's Airport security is not equipped.
7. The Bengaluru violence case that had stirred a massive debate over religion and conflict, a sensational twist has now been witnessed. Congress' links to the riots are now under the scanner and the crime branch has named former Congress Mayor Sampath Raj as one of the accused in the charge sheet.