Salman Khan has often spoken about his plans to take his charitable trust, Being Human to the next level by starting several ventures.
While the superstar has already launched Being Human Clothing and Being Human Jewellery, he will soon introduce a Being Human Cycle and his own chain of theatres named Being Filmy. And if media reports are to be believed, Khan will soon launch his own brand of mobile phone called ‘Being Smart’.
The smart phones will be priced in the range of Rs 20,000 and like all other ventures under Being Human, a substantial part of the earning for the sale of mobile phones will be used for the well being of under privileged children.
An official announced about the future plans of Being Human is underway soon.
- Golmaal Again goes on floor with Ajay Devgn and Parineeti Chopra
- Social media has made men less of men, says John Abraham
- Sunny Leone was first choice for special number, says Praveen Sattaru
- Couldn't care less about name calling on social media: Richa Chadha
- Aishwaryaa Dhanush's special performance at UN on Women's Day