Jennifer Winget and Kushal Tandon's Beyhadh is all set to take a three-year leap, after which both the lead actors will be seen in a never-seen-before look. The first season saw Jennifer's character Maya married to Arjun aka Kushal and living a happy life that she had wished for.
The second season will see the darker side of their love life. The promo of the Season 2 was unveiled recently, and it showed Maya walking out of the bathroom in a robe. The actress gives a glimpse of her bare back and looks sexier than ever in the promo.
More from IBTimes India: Kendall Jenner flaunts her enviable figure in an array of sexy lingerie [PHOTOS]
On the other hand, Arjun will be seen turning into an angry and aggressive man, post the time jump.
The second instalment of the popular show will see Arjun hating Maya to the core and the reason for the dent in their marriage will be a miscarriage suffered by Maya, SpotboyE reported.
More from IBTimes India: The story of new Matrix movie revealed? Here's all details on the possible plotline
Beyhadh became a favourite show of many on Indian television because of its unique storyline and the brilliant performances by the good-looking actors. Jennifer and Kushal's onscreen chemistry has been a major highlight of the show. Their recent lovemaking scenes also grabbed a lot of eyeballs and became the talk of the town.
Reports have been doing the rounds that in the post-leap storyline, a new character will join the team who will get romantically involved with the third lead of the show, Saanjh (played by Aneri Vajani).
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi to undergo a change in its timeslot?
- Beyhadh sets catch fire during shooting; watch Kushal Tandon rescuing co-star Jennifer Winget [VIDEO]
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi weekly recap: Dev, Sonakshi meet after 7 years; Dev embarrasses his ex-wife
- 'Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki' to take a leap with Kratika Dheer's re-entry?
- Kumkum Bhagya actor Arjit Taneja to romance Helly Shah of Swaragini fame in Devanshi