As the temperature continues to soar it is definitely calls for chill time at home. What can be a better way of doing it than by preparing cocktails and enjoying it with friends and family.
Here are a few cocktail recipes you can try at home:
1. Take a mason jar and add some lime wedges. Pour Smirnoff No. 21 into the jar and add a few pieces of fresh orange. Add sugar syrup and garnish with lime slice.
2. Take a mason jar and add watermelon pieces. Add some cucumber slices and mint leaves. Add 3-4 ice cubes and squeeze two slices of lemon. Add Smirnoff No. 21 into the jar and top it with ginger ale. Garnish with a mint sprig.
3. Take a cocktail shaker and pour Smirnoff Espresso, cold black coffee and butterscotch syrup. Shake well. Pour it into martini glass. Sprinkle some coffee powder before serving.
4. Take a cocktail shaker and pour Smirnoff Green Apple, lime juice and apple juice. Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into glasses. Garnish with lime wedges.
5. Blend Smirnoff red and orange vodka, orange chunks, cocoa syrup and sweet and sour. Add ice cubes, blend and pour into glasses. Add twist of orange peel and serve.