Here, all the Bachelor Nation news you need to know for the week of April 8, 2020.
- Last week, Bachelorette alum Clay Harbor confirmed that Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan are dating, admitting that he thinks “it makes more sense with Kelley.”
- We also learned that Weber is 100 percent quarantining with Flanagan. Bachelorette star Dustin Kendrick sat down for an interview with Us Weekly and confirmed self-isolation rumors. “It’s just the three of us staying at Kelley’s apartment,” he said. “We’ve just been chilling, making TikTok videos, trying to stay out of trouble with people.”
- Weber, Flanagan and Kendrick participated in the “Flip the Switch” challenge on TikTok, which involves users instantly switching outfits while Drake’s “Nonstop” plays in the background. One thing’s for sure: Kendrick looks mighty fine in Flanagan’s evening gown.
- Tyler Cameron admitted that he doesn’t approve of Weber’s new TikTok hobby. So, he reached out to Kendrick and demanded that he revoke the pilot’s social media privileges immediately. “Hey @dustinbkendrick I’m going to need you to grab Peters phone right now and delete the TikTok app,” Cameron wrote on Twitter.
- Over the weekend, Bachelorette alum Mike Johnson left a flirty comment on Bachelor producer Julie LaPlaca’s Instagram photo, writing, “Damn! Are you a producer or the future Bachelorette?” *Cue the totally avoidable rumors*
- The next Bachelorette Clare Crawley revealed via her Instagram Story that she still has the dress she wore during her iconic breakup with Juan Pablo Galavis on The Bachelor. “Cleaning out closets today… look familiar?!” Crawley wrote alongside photos of the iconic blue dress. “Fun fact: the entire zipper is shredded and unusable because I ripped this dress off as soon as I got in the car.”
- On Tuesday, Kendrick confirmed that new couple Weber and Flanagan are just as mushy as they appear on social media, calling their chemistry “disgusting cute!” Barf.
- Despite Barb’s behavior during The Bachelor finale, Weber defended his mom during an interview on Nick Viall’s podcast, The Viall Files. “Listen, my family in general, they’re my rock. I’ll defend them ’till the day I die,” he said.
- Weber also addressed rumors about his relationship with Flanagan (and contradicted Harbor and Kendrick), saying they aren’t officially dating but that he’d be “extremely lucky and very happy if that happened.”
- If you’re worried about Hannah Ann Sluss, don’t be. Weber confirmed that he just recently got Flanagan’s number, meaning their fling originated after the finale.
- Speaking of, Weber also discussed why he reached out to Hannah Brown after proposing to Hannah Ann on The Bachelor. In a surprising twist of events, the former Bachelorette contacted him first. “She was being really honest and open and wondering if I had seen the episodes yet,” Weber said. “She was kind of struggling with it. It was tough to watch.”
- Flanagan opened up about her time on the show and low-key accused The Bachelor producers of ruining her shot with Weber. “The first couple of weeks I saw him look at me differently compared to when we got on our one-on-one and I could tell a hundred percent that like producers were in his head,” she recalled.
- Weber shared details about his six-hour (!) breakup with Madison Prewett and revealed that he knew it wasn’t going to work out the moment cameras stopped rolling. “That was tough, we left the stage together, we were supposed to do some press,” he said. “We just couldn’t do it. We just weren’t in the right headspace. She went to her hotel to talk to her family for a bit, then she came over to my hotel…that was mainly just [us] trying to be there for each other.”
“Dramatic” is a total understatement. No offense, Chris Harrison.