Baby number 4 is on the way, says Coleen Rooney
Baby number four is on the way for Coleen Rooney, the wife of footballer megastar Wayne Rooney.
The 31-year-old confirmed the news on her Twitter account by writing, "So Happy!!! ... Never denied the news, but I was always protecting it!! Had scan & all checks are fine...Baby number 4 is on its way (sic)."
As of now, the couple has three sons Kai, seven-year-old, Klay, four-year-old and Kit 18-months-old, together.
Coleen confirmed her pregnancy after previously firing back at speculation suggesting that she is expecting again.
At that time, she tweeted, "So basically..yes on holiday again.yes I've put weight on.& my kids break up earlier than most schools.not missed a day while here (sic)."
So Happy!!! ..... Never denied the news, but I was always protecting it!! Had scan & all checks are fine.....Baby number 4 is on its way. 😍— Coleen Rooney (@ColeenRoo) August 18, 2017
While talking to a magazine, she said, "I can imagine having a girl. I've got a massive family so I'm around girls as well as having boys myself. I'm not desperate, but a girl would be nice as part of the family. It's not something I'd be upset or dwell on."
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi Top 2017 FIFA The Best Men's Player Shortlist
- Talent will never spot you; it's always the other way round, says India football coach
- 'Injured' Sanchez ruled out of start of Arsenal's PL campaign
- Delhi 95% ready to host India's first FIFA event
- ISL 2017: FC Pune City sign Spanish midfielder Marcos Tebar