K.V Vijayendra Prasad is touted as one of the finest script writers of Indian cinema. From Telugu films Magadheera, Eega, Baahubali series to Rowdy Rathore and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, most of his works turned out as the biggest blockbusters of Indian film industry.
However, Vijayendra Prasad's recent work for last Friday's Telugu release Srivalli failed to leave a mark at the Box Office. The film, an erotic thriller written and directed by Vijayendra Prasadhas opened to poor reviews from the critics and the audience alike.
On Wednesday, during a press meet as part of Srivalli's promotions, Vijayendra Prasad openly apologised to the producers for his half-baked script and poor direction. He also added that his writing and directions have let down his producers and the hard work of everyone associated with the film. He went on to say that he had failed in translating his script on to the screen. The Mersal writer further added that he will extend his full cooperation to Srivalli producers for all their future projects.
Pic: KV Vijayendra Prasad on the sets of Srivalli
Jointly produced by Sunitha and Rajkumar Brindaavan, Srivalli featured Neha Hinge, Rajath Krishna, Rajiv Kanakala and Hema in lead roles.
- Kamal Haasan should join politics, he has the courage to stick his neck out against communal forces: Arvind Kejriwal after meeting the legendary Tamil actor
- Mersal: Teaser of Vijay's triple role film released and it looks like a perfect Diwali gift for Thalapathy fans
- Jai Lava Kusa Box Office: Jr.NTR's triple role film off to a thunderous start worldwide
- Jai Lava Kusa: SS Rajamouli's reaction after watching first day first show of Jr.NTR film will surprise you
- 'This unbeatable record' set by the Mohanlal film proves why he was the top Indian superstar of the 1990s!