The Tamil audio launch of SS Rajamouli's Baahubali : The Conclusion was held in Chennai on Sunday. The film, a sequel to the 2015 blockbuster Baahubali : The Beginning marks the return of Telugu actor in a double role, as Shivudu alias Mahendra Baahubali and Amarendra Baahubali.
Speaking at the audio launch Prabhas had promised the Tamil audience that he will be soon making his debut in Tamil film industry. He also revealed that he was born in Chennai.
"I would like to thank you all for being patient and waiting for three-long years for Baahubali 2. I love Chennai. I was born here. I know I have fans here. I promise you all that I'm making my Tamil debut very soon. It will be a straight Tamil film".
Baahubali 2 also stars Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia, Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishnan. The war-drama will hit the screens on April 28, 2017.
- Black Money : Telugu dubbed version of Mohanlal's Run Baby Run confirmed for April 21 release
- Sketch : Chiyaan Vikram - Kabali maker's gangster flick gets a title
- Akshara Haasan says, would love to work with dad
- National Film Awards are biased says director AR Murugadoss
- Mohanlal: Indian actor with maximum National Film Awards