SS Rajamouli's war drama, Baahubali : The Conclusion has completed one week of release. Much to the delight of the makers and the Baahubali team, the film has got excellent reviews from the audience and critics alike. The film, a sequel to the 2015 blockbuster Baahubali : The Beginning stars Prabhas and Anushka Shetty in lead roles.
While Baahubali 2 is dominating the box office, legendary star Rajinikanth and director Shankar applauded SS Rajamouli for his direction in the film. Thalaivar referred to Rajamouli as God's own child, and Shankar said Baahubali is the pride of Indian cinema.
"Baahubali 2... Indian cinema's pride. My salutes to God's own child @ssrajamouli and his team!!! #masterpiece" (SIC)
"Just saw Bahubali 2 – The pride of Indian Cinema. What a Bravery,Beauty, Grandness & Music. Awestruck.Hats off to ‘Raja’mouli artsts n team.” (SIC)
Baahubali 2 also stars Rana Daggubati, Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishnan and Nassar.
- Kerala Box Office: Mohanlal blockbuster Pulimurugan completes 200 theatrical days
- Hindi version of Baahubali 2 had 128 crore opening weekend, confirms Karan Johar
- Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol emerges Mohanlal's fourth film in a row to complete 100 theatrical days
- Kerala Box Office: Baahubali 2 had a record opening weekend, emerges all time highest opener
- Case filed against SS Rajamouli and Baahubali makers