Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer set to create history in Australia
SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion is just 10 away from its theatrical release. Jointly produced by Shobu Yarlagadda, Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao, and Prasad Devineni, the film is a sequel to the 2015 blockbuster Baahubali: The Beginning. Baahubali 2 stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia and Sathyaraj in lead roles.
Catch had previously reported that Telugu and Hindi versions of Baahubali 2 will be released in the original IMAX format across the cinemas of USA and Canada. And now, the Tamil version of Baahubali 2 is set to create history in Australia.
Reportedly, the Tamil version of Baahubali 2 is slated to be released in 35 locations across the Australia, which is a first time for a Tamil film. The film will be jointly released by Southern Star and L8 Entertainments in Australia.
Baahubali 2 also stars Ramya Krishnan, Rohini, Nassar and Kannada actor Kicha Sudeep. The war-drama is slated to be released on 28 April.
- Never imagined why Kattappa killed Baahubali will be a talking point in India: Prabhas
- Sushant Singh Rajput gets into a tiff with a reporter at the trailer launch of Raabta
- Nupur Asthana talks about her version of Romeo-Juliet
- Felt stronger doing action sequences: Kriti Sanon
- Mumbai court cancels non-bailable warrant against Sanjay Dutt