PUNE, India, June 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending and investing arm of Bajaj Finserv makes medical expenses one less thing to worry about with the Digital Health EMI Network Card. This digital card allows customers to access over 800 medical treatments on No Cost EMIs at over 5,500 partner healthcare institutions, including renowned institutions like Apollo and Manipal Hospitals.
Bajaj Finserv's healthcare partners are spread across 1000+ cities, making it easy for customers to afford the necessary treatments. With the high cost of healthcare in India, the Digital Health EMI Network Card is an essential solution that helps customers divide the treatment costs into No Cost EMIs. This is especially true for critical health conditions like cancer, heart disease and liver failure for which the cost of treatment runs into several lakhs of rupees.
With the card in hand, customers can avail the treatment they need on No Cost EMIs and forego the burden of making large one-time payments. Also, customers get a pre-approved credit limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh.
Read on to know about availing affordable healthcare at renowned institutions in India.
Access affordable treatment at top partner hospitals With a wide partner network of more than 5,500 healthcare centres in India, customers can access medical care on EMIs at many multi-specialty hospitals, clinics, diagnostics centres, wellness centres and even pharmacies. Here is an overview of a few of Bajaj Finserv's top healthcare partners.
• Apollo Hospitals Specialising in cardiology, oncology, orthopaedics, dentistry, and neurology, Apollo Hospitals are one of the best healthcare institutions in India. Bajaj Finserv customers can opt for cost-effective aid for all such treatments. Further, until the 31st October, 2020, cardholders can use code 'BAJAJ150' and get Rs. 150 off on tele-consultation bookings worth up to Rs. 1,000. Additionally, customers can also use code 'BAJAJ247' to get Rs. 247 off on tele-consultation bookings worth more than Rs. 1,000.
• Manipal Hospitals With a team of over 2,000 expert doctors, Manipal hospitals across India are well equipped to provide quality healthcare. Specialities at this multi-speciality hospital include immunotherapy, cancer care, laparoscopic surgery, paediatric and childcare, spine care and cardiology.
• VLCC Wellness With the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card, customers can opt for wellness programs by VLCC. These can range from comprehensive weight-loss programs to other elective procedures like hair treatments.
• Dr Batra's Among the most renowned homeopathy clinics in India, Dr Batra's offers treatments for hair fall, PCOS, obesity, and other ailments.
• Ruby Hall Clinic Known for its excellent diagnostic services, cancer care and other surgery-related specialities, Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune is another healthcare partner where customers can avail treatments on No Cost EMIs.
• Sahyadri Hospitals Maharashtra's largest chain of hospitals, Sahyadri Hospitals are easily accessible to health cardholders in case of emergencies.
With simpler financing solution, Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card holders can avail quality healthcare at these hospitals/clinics, whether for themselves or their family members. Irrespective of which healthcare centre or hospital customers visit, they are assured of receiving premium treatment as the medical expenses incurred can be divided into 3 to 24 No Cost EMIs. For instance, a bill of Rs. 2.4 lakh for a surgery can be financed through 24 EMIs of just about Rs. 10,000 each.
Get discounts at various partner healthcare centres Digital Health EMI Network Card holders benefit from special offers and discounts from time to time. They can view these by accessing the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App. Listed below are a few of the active offers.
• Skin City: Free online consultation and 20% off on cosmetic procedures. Valid until 30th September, 2020.
• Metropolis: 20% discount on in-house pathology tests.
• Medlife: Flat 30% off on all medicine purchases + 10% cashback using the code: BAJAJ30. Valid until 31stDecember, 2020.
• Richfeel: Consultation at just Rs.250 and additional 10% discount on purchase of products. Valid until 31st March, 2021.
• Dr. Marwah's laser surgery clinic: 20% discount on hair transplant and cool sculpting procedures. Valid until 31stMarch, 2021.
• Truweight: 40% discount on immunity fight back packages. Valid until 30th September, 2020.
• Apollo Pharmacy: Up to 15% instant discount. Use code: Bajaj Health Card - 7089. Valid until 31st December, 2020.
Apply for Digital Health EMI Network Card and get it now Existing Bajaj Finserv customers can apply online with their registered mobile number and use the OTP sent to it to view their pre-approved offer. Then, on paying a one-time fee of Rs. 707 their card is activated instantly and can be viewed in the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.
New customers can visit their nearest partner clinic, medical centre or hospital to access No Cost EMI financing. New customers and cardholders (issued post 31st March, 2020) can pay for their medical expenses using their Digital Health EMI Network Card only post lockdown.
With healthcare on EMIs at top hospitals and discounts at multiple healthcare centres, the Digital Health EMI Network Card makes medical care affordable. To benefit from No Cost EMI financing today, customers can check their pre-approved offer to avail instant financing from Bajaj Finserv.
About Bajaj Finance Limited Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending company of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 40 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company's product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Lifecare Finance, Digital Product Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Commercial lending/SME Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Refinancing Loans along with Fixed Deposits. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself on holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today. It is also the only NBFC in India with the international 'BBB' with stable outlook for long-term, by S&P Global Rating.
To know more, please visit: https://www.bajajfinserv.in PWR PWR