Aurangabad-Hyderabad passenger train derails in Karnataka, no injuries
An Aurangabad- Hyderabad passenger train derailed on Friday. The train derailment took place between Khalgapur and Bhalki stations in Karnataka state. There has been no injury to the passengers.
The incident took place on the Karnataka-Hyderabad border place, which comes under the Hyderabad railway zone. The Disaster Management, Senior Officers, and General Manager are in action.
A high-level inquiry has been ordered by the General Manager and he will be reaching the spot soon. The helpline numbers to get information about the accident have been announced: 040-23200865 for Hyderabad, 02446-223540 for Parli, 08416-252013 for Vikarabad and 08482-226329 for Bidar.
The Aurangabad-Hyderabad passenger train accident is the latest in a string of derailments that have happened on Indian Railways.
Just this month, eight coaches of the Rajya Rani Express derailed near Rampur in Uttar Pradesh while last month, at least 50 people were injured after Mahakaushal Express derailed, also in Uttar Pradesh.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav has electricity bill worth Rs. 4 lakh: SDO (power)
- Cash van guard working with SBI shot dead in Allahabad
- Manipur Govt. launches skill development scheme to empower youth
- BJP MLA's 'stone pelters are traitors' remark will add fuel to fire: Congress
- Non-bailable warrant issued against Zakir Naik