The class 10 or the High School Leaving Examination result was declared by the Board of Secondary Examination, Assam, at 9 am on 15 May 2019.
The results are available on the SEBA Results 2019 mobile app as well as the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam: https://results.sebaonline.org
Assam HSLC 2019 Result: Here’s How To Check
- Visit results.sebaonline.org
- Click on the class 10 result 2019 link.
- Fill in the required details with the help of your admit card and ‘Submit’.
- Your result will appear on the screen, download it and take a printout of it for future use.
Check Result Via SMS
In order to check your result through SMS:
- For BSNL users – Type SEBA18 <roll number> and send it to 57766.
- For Idea, Jio and Vodafone users – Type AS10 < roll number> and send it to 58888111.
- For Airtel users – Type AS10 < roll number> and send it to 5207011.
Other official websites to check Assam class 10 result:
The students can also check their Assam Board result for Class 10 and AHM results through the mobile app Seba Results 2019 developed by Pan India Internet Pvt Ltd. It can be downloaded for free download from the Google Play Store.
The students will be able to check the marks for each subject and their division on their mark sheets. They can also download and take a printout of it for information in advance.
. Read more on Education by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsDay After Poll Violence, EC to Hold Meeting With Bengal Observers . Read more on Education by The Quint.