'Sachin- A Billion Dreams' Marathi trailer out!
After releasing its Hindi trailer, the Marathi version of 'Sachin A Billion Dreams' trailer was unveiled sometime back by Sachin Tendulkar himself.
The makers of the project have shot the film simultaneously in Hindi and Marathi languages. Taking from the fact that the master blaster is a Marathi, the makers were of the opinion that it would be justified if the film was shot in the same language.
Creating a buzz on the social media, the trailer has garnered huge praise from celebs like Madhuri Dixit to Shreyas Talpade.
Madhuri wrote, "#SachinABillionDreams releasing in Marathi too! Moved after watching the emotional Marathi trailer! http://bit.ly/Sachin-Marathi-Trailer . @sachin_rt"
Atul Kulkarni tweeted, "Important lives have important lessons for us.... Here's one such life! #SachinABillionDreams"
According to Shreyas, "Aplya Devachi #SachinABillionDreams Marathit suddha release honar! Pahaa haa Marathi trailer! http://bit.ly/Sachin-Marathi-Trailer ."
On this note, within 24 hours of its release, the trailer stormed the internet garnering 15 million views. It even trended on Twitter for 14 hours continuously.
'Sachin- A Billion Dreams,' directed by Emmy-nominated James Erskine and music by Academy Award winner A.R Rahman, is slated to release on May 26.
- Naa Peru Surya: Allu Arjun to don an army soldier in Vakkantham Vamsi film
- Angamaly Diaries stars Reshma Rajan, Sarath Kumar bags Mohanlal-Lal Jose film
- Rajinikanth, Dhanush, Kabali maker film to start rolling in May
- Kerala Box Office : Sakhavu set to be Nivin Pauly's biggest opener
- My opinion is the voice of whole India, don't argue with me, AR Murugadoss slams Priyadarshan