'Baahubali' saga: Tamannah finds Rana Daggubati fashionable
Though Avanthika has an immense dislike for Bhallala Deva onscreen, Tamannaah Bhatia loves the way her 'Baahubali' co-star Rana Daggubati suits up. The 27-year-old actress, during an interaction with ANI here, said that she finds Daggubati 'one of the best-dressed man'.
'I think Rana is very fashionable, among the men I have seen in India. He is one of the best-dressed men and carries off whatever he wears with great class. He has a very strong sense of style, which is not there in everyone,' she said at the launch of H&M store here.
Tamannaah further said that every day, she learns about herself through fashion. 'I enjoy fashion and it's something that I like to express myself with. I learn ever day about myself through fashion,' she said.
On the work front, the 'Baahubali' team is all set to release the second installment of their franchise, titled ' Baahubali: The Conclusion,' on April 28. The epic historical fiction also stars Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, and Sathyaraj.
- 'Baahubali 2' team off to Dubai to promote film
- Moushumi Chatterjee gets BFJA lifetime achievement award
- Now experience foodgasm with 'Baahubali' thali
- Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum: First look poster of Dileesh Pothen, Fahadh Faasil's Eid release out
- I live near to Sonu Nigam's house and have never heard the azaan in the morning: Telugu actress Shraddha Das