Angamaly Diaries stars Reshma Rajan, Sarath Kumar bags Mohanlal-Lal Jose film
Malayalam film Angamaly Diaries is nearing its 50 theatrical days at the Kerala Box Office. Directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery and bankrolled by actor-producer Vijay Babu, the film marked the acting debut of 86 newcomers and went on to become a blockbuster at the Box Office. The film has been praised for the leading performances of the whole cast including Reshma Rajan and Sarath Kumar, who had essayed the roles of Lichi and Appani Ravi respectively.
And now, there is a good news for the fans of both the actors as both Reshma Rajan and Sarath Kumar had signed their second film. Much to the delight of both the stars, their second outing will be the much awaited Mohanlal-Lal Jose film. Reshma will be seen as the leading heroine of the film along with Priyanka Nair whereas Sarath Kumar essays a supporting role in the film along with actor Anoop Menon.
The untitled film will be produced by Mohanlal's friend and the maker of Drishyam and Oppam, Antony Perumbavoor under his home banner Aashirvad Cinemas. The film will see Mohanlal as the college principal for the first time in his career. Shaan Rahman has been finalized as the music composer of the film. The film will starts rolling in May.
- 'Sachin- A Billion Dreams' Marathi trailer out!
- Naa Peru Surya: Allu Arjun to don an army soldier in Vakkantham Vamsi film
- Rajinikanth, Dhanush, Kabali maker film to start rolling in May
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer set to create history in Australia
- Kerala Box Office : Sakhavu set to be Nivin Pauly's biggest opener