Last Friday's release Angamaly Diaries is continuing its good run at the Kerala Box Office. Directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery and produced by Vijay Babu, the film marks the debut of actor Chemban Vinod Jose as a scenarist. The film also stars Chemban Vinod Jose along with 86 new comers in important roles, which is a first for Malayalam cinema.
Angamaly Diaries tells the story of local people and their life at a place called Angamaly, located in Cochin district in Kerala. The film has already minted Rs. 5 crore to become the surprise hit of 2017 at the Kerala Box Office. Angamaly Diaries, which had made for a small budget has already turned out to be a big profitable venture for its makers.
To make more bigger, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal who had watched the film took to his Facebook page to appreciate the film and acting of new comers.
"Happened to watch Angamaly Diaries and I'm impressed by the way the movie is made. Brilliant acting by every one and Kudos to the whole team and to Chemban Vinod Jose and Lijo Jose Pellissery".
In return, Lijo Jose Pellissery, shared the Facebook status of Mohanlal and did thank the Pulimurugan actor for the sharing the actor's views on Angamaly Diaries.
- Sakhavu : Nivin Pauly starrer confirmed for Vishu release
- Tiyaan : Teaser of Indrajith - Prithviraj starrer to be attached with Mammootty's The Great Father & Mohanlal starrer 1971 Beyond Borders
- Allu Arjun's Kerala fans' to re-release Arya 2 on actor's birthday
- Villain : Mohanlal's look in B Unnikrishnan - Bajrangi Bhaijaan maker film revealed, pic goes viral
- Thala 58 : After Billa and Arrambam, will Ajith star in Vishnuvardhan's period flick?