Headlines of the hour:
1. On Mamata Banerjee’s turf, Home Minister Amit Shah attacks TMC. He stated that the party needs to get over the politics of regionalism and further added that nepotism and appeasement will be defeated.
2. Mamata Banerjee’s rebel netas join BJP amid Amit Shah’ Bengal visit. Suvendu launches scathing attack on TMC. Calls his resignation a new beginning.
3. No end to stalemate between centre and kisan as their Andolan enters day 24. Government’s informal talks on and hopeful solution before year’s end.
4. After open rift in Congress demanding structural changes, Sonia Gandhi steps in and holds key meeting with dissenters.
5. Delhi court closes defamation case as Congress’ Jairam Ramesh’s tenders apology to NSA Ajit Doval’s son Vivek, says ‘May have gone overboard’. Vivek has now accepted his apology.
6. At IIF graduation parade, Defence minister Rajnath Singh warns China, says ‘India will not tolerate any aggression’.
7. With one of the lowest COVID positivity rate so far, Arvind Kejriwal says third wave of COVID19 is not undercontrol in capital.