Amazon Quiz brings a quiz session for its customers on a daily basis. On the Amazon app, people can win great prizes by playing at home every day from 8 am to 12 noon. Currently, the quiz session from Amazon is available only for app users, this feature is not available for desktop users. Today's lucky winners will get a FitBit Versa 2 Smartwatch
In the Amazon Quiz, users are asked five questions which have four options. Users who answer all questions correctly get a chance to appear in the list of Quiz Winners’ name list. Winners are chosen through a lucky draw. Information is given to the winners via message or email.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Playstore
- Sign in to the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Hamburger Menu Icon’ to open the menu bar.
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’ option
- Click on Funzone option
- Now just tap on the start button to play the Amazon Quiz
Today's Amazon Quiz Questions with Answers
- She was the first and the only women prime minister of India till date. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is she?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
- She has starred in Bollywood movies like Satyam Shivam Sundaram, Don and many more between 1970s and 80s. She celebrates her birthday today. Who is this actress?
Answer: Zeenat Aman
- What is 'Arise', a new innovation launched by IIT Madras, a first of its kind in India?
Answer: Standing Wheel chair
True or False: Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Where would you find the Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world notable for appearances in films such as La Dolce Vita, Three Coins in the Fountain, and Roman Holiday?
Amazon Quiz’s Rewards
Each day, there are different rewards up for grabs for the winners of the Amazon Quiz. Previous quizzes’ rewards included products like iPhone X, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and ACs as rewards. Check how to find the questions for the quiz:
To take the quiz, first, you need to log in to the Amazon app. If you have not yet logged in on the app, you can log in by filling the required information through the Sign Up option.
. Read more on Lifestyle by The Quint.RSS & BJP’s Nehru-Netaji ‘Cosplay’: Irony Dies a Thousand DeathsQBengaluru: Bypoll Nomination Filing Over, BJP Moves EC & More . Read more on Lifestyle by The Quint.