Akshay Kumar starts Padman shooting with wife
Actor Akshay Kumar has asked fans for their love and support as he began shooting for his upcoming movie 'Padman'.
Directed by R Balki, the film is based on the life of Arunachalam Muruganantham, who invented the first low-cost sanitary napkins in India.
The 49-year-old star shared the news on Twitter by posting a picture of him and his actress-turned-writer wife Twinkle Khanna, who is producing the film under her banner Mrs Funnybones Movies.
'Embarking on a new journey, this time with the Mrs. First day of @mrsfunnybones' #Padman directed by R Balki,need your love and luck as always,' Akshay wrote.
The movie also features Sonam Kapoor and Radhika Apte.
- Politics is not for me: Aamir Khan
- Karan Johar, Mika Singh wish Aamir Khan on 52nd birthday
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi Kapoor advised to avoid public appearances?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania box office: Varun – Alia film is a huge hit in just four days!
- 'When a woman is challenged': Sridevi shares first look of 'MOM'