Akshay Kumar shares old video of martial art moves
Actor Akshay Kumar, known for his mastery of action scenes, pondered upon how the definition of speed has changed through the year.
Akshay, a trained martial arts expert, posted an old video of one of his performances at an award function in the 1990s.
'Throwback to when speed was about how fast you could punch, not how fast you could type. Thursday motivation,' Akshay captioned the post on his Twitter account.
The one-minute-long video has Akshay showing off his martial art moves with the help of other professional martial artists.
On the work front, Akshay is currently filming 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha' and '2.0'.
- looking forward to Begum Jaan's release: Vidya Balan
- Being Smart: Salman Khan to launch mobile phones in Indian market!
- Golmaal Again goes on floor with Ajay Devgn and Parineeti Chopra
- Social media has made men less of men, says John Abraham
- Sunny Leone was first choice for special number, says Praveen Sattaru