Akshay Kumar launches book on 'Veerappan'
Actor Akshay Kumar, says he was honored to launch a book written by IPS officer K. Vijay Kumar on executed bandit Veerappan.
Akshay on Wednesday took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself along with Vijay Kumar. 'Honoured to be a part of the book launch of the man whom I consider a legend, K. Vijay Kumar Veerappan Chasing The Brigand - a must read!' Akshay captioned the image.
K. Vijay Kumar is a former officer in the Indian Police Service and was the Chief of the Special Task Force that was behind the killing of the notorious bandit Veerappan during Operation Cocoon of 2004.
On the acting front, Akshay has wrapped up shooting for 'Toilet: Ek Prem Katha' along with 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' famed Bhumi Pednekar.
The 49-year-old actor is currently busy filming for filmmaker R. Balki's 'Padman'. The film also stars Radhika Apte and Sonam Kapoor. 'Padman' is produced by Akshay's wife and author Twinkle Khanna.
- Adapting 'Half Girlfriend' for big screen was difficult: Mohit Suri
- Check Out! Salman Khan's look in 'Tubelight'
- Go Ahead and Stare! Priyanka Chopra kills it in new 'Baywatch' poster
- Read! Shah Rukh Khan's special message for Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar
- Tubelight: Dangal, Sultan and other terrific box-office records Salman Khan eyes this Eid!