The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on_________, released the result of Class 10 board exams 2020. The result has been declared on the official website of the board at cbse.nic.in.
The pass percentage this year is ____, compared to last year’s ____ percent. According to the education board, _______ students appeared for the exams this year, compared to ______ in 2019.
Students will be able to access the digitally signed copies of the statement of marks and their pass certificates through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, under the Government of India.
CBSE 10 Results 2020: How to Check the Result Using the DigiLocker Website
- Visit the website at digilocker.gov.in.
- Under the education section, click on the ‘Central Board Of Secondary Education’ link.
- Select Class 10 passing certificate or Class 10 marksheet as per your requirement.
- Log in using the registered mobile number with CBSE and access your mark sheet and/or certificate.
- In case a candidate is unable to log in, they can sign up using their Aadhaar number to access the mark sheet and certificate.
CBSE 10 Results 2020: How to Check the Result Using the DigiLocker App
- Go to Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS).
- Search for the DigiLocker app and click on Install.
- Open the app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
- Enter the phone number registered with CBSE or your Aadhaar number.
- Access your CBSE mark sheet and certificate.
- Candidates who do not have an Aadhaar card can complete the login process by entering a one-time password (OTP) sent to their registered mobile number.
. Read more on Education by The Quint.How to Access CBSE Class 10 Exam Mark Sheets on DigiLocker AppCBSE Class 10 Board Results Out! Alternative Ways to Check Results . Read more on Education by The Quint.