Aamir Khan takes part in Vadodara Navratri Festival
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan took part in Vadodara Navratri Festival on 24 September night where he also promoted his upcoming film 'Secret Superstar'.
The 'Dangal' star even performed aarti on the grand occasion of Durga Puja.
Aamir shared his happiness of celebrating his first garba with his fans as he posted a video on Twitter and wrote, "My 1st Garba in Vadodara! What an atmosphere! What a feeling! Thank you Vadodara"
My 1st Garba in Vadodara! What an atmosphere! What a feeling! Thank you Vadodara ❤ pic.twitter.com/ZJS76fcjiT— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) September 24, 2017
On the work front, the 52-year-old is currently busy shooting for 'Thugs of Hindostan'.
- Shahid Kapoor's first look in Padmavati as Maharawal Ratan Singh revealed
- Priyanka Chopra looks stunning in floral Fausto Puglisi dress at Global Citizen Festival
- Priyanka Chopra had 'best time' hosting Global Citizen Festival
- Woman activist censures trolling of actress Mahira Khan over her 'smoke-break'
- SRK-hit Chennai Express producer Kareem Morani sent to judicial custody till Oct 6 in rape case