Salman Khan and Paresh Rawal who last shared the screen space in Ready have teamed up yet again for Ali Abbas Zafar’s Tiger Zinda Hai.
While details about the character have been kept under wraps, sources reveal that it is a space which the veteran actor has not ventured till date and it will take the audiences by surprise.
“I have always been a fan of his work and what he brings to his characters and I can’t wait to see him in this very special role, I am fortunate to be part of a film which is Paresh Rawal’s first for Yash Raj Films,” said director Ali Abbas Zafar in an official statement.
The producers of the film, YRF have roped in the stunt designer of the Dark Knight Franchise, Tom Struthers for Tiger Zinda Hai and the film will be shot at sub-zero freezing locations of Austria.
The movie, which marks the return of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in the characters of Tiger and Zoya is confirmed for a Christmas 2017 release.
- Video : Taapsee Pannu, Swara Bhaskar teaches how much cleavage is good cleavage?
- Censor board is reasonable to Begum Jaan, said Srijit Mukherji
- FIR filed against RGV for his controversial tweets on International Women's Day
- The Battle of Saragarhi hasn't been shelved: Randeep Hooda
- Chak De! India girl feels that she's jack of all trades