13-year-old boy electrocuted in Thane district

Thane, Jun 8(PTI) A 13-year-old boy was electrocuted to death while playing near his house in a village in Thane district on Tuesday afternoon, police said.

The boy, Sonu Saha, was playing near his house in Khoni village under Bhiwandi taluka when he came in contact with a live wire and suffered electric shocks, they said.

The teenager was rushed to a government hospital where he was declared brought dead, the police said.

A case of accidental death has been registered by the Nizampura police, they added. PTI COR RSY RSY

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting