New Delhi, June 29 (ANI):After hogging all the limelight for her stint on the fourth season of reality show 'Bigg Boss', actor Veena Malik finally made an entry into Bollywood with a role in Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai.And now buzz has it that the Pakistani bombshell has joined the B'town's item girl brigade.The 32-year-old will be seen in an item number in Bobby Sheikh directed film 'Phir Mulakat Ho Na Ho'.
Veena Malik to do an item songBy ANI | ANI – Thu 30 Jun, 2011
Explore Related Content
- Ashmit was never my friend: Veena Malik
- Pakistani actress Veena Malik favours 'quantity with quality'
- Would like a bit of all three Khans: Veena Malik
- MMS clip is scene from movie: Veena Malik
- Veena Malik Promotes 'Zindagi 50-50' by distributing condoms in red light …
- Rajpal does whatever roles come his way
- American Idol Season 12 finale to be telecast live in India
- Veena on Bollywood KhansIndia Newzstreet
- A T20 match both teams fiercely fought to lose
New Delhi, May 23 -- Fixing is so rife in the domestic T20 league that players on opposing sides in one match were on different bookies' payrolls, a high-level police source said on Wednesday. This led to a situation that would have been funny if it hadn't been so scandalous: batsmen on each side had cut deals with bookies to lose the game. The side batting first notched up a meagre total that it fully expected would ensure defeat. But the team batting second outdid their rivals by makingeven
- Saudi cleric says using air-conditioners by women 'immoral'
Washington, May 22 (ANI): A self-proclaimed Saudi cleric said that if women turn on air-conditioners at home in their husband's absence could lead to moral depravities.
- Rajeev Shukla defends BCCI chief
New Delhi, May 23 (IANS) IPL chairman and union minister Rajeev Shukla Thursday came out in defence of BCCI president N. Srinivasan, saying there is no need for him to step down.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's pictures, specification leaked
- Dravid hints at retirement from domestic T20
New Delhi, May 23 (IANS) Rajasthan Royals skipper Rahul Dravid hinted at retiring from the Indian Premier League (IPL) after this season.
- BJP split over PM candidate, Sushma seeks talks with allies
India, May 23 -- Senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj said the call on the party's prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 polls will be taken by its parliamentary board at an 'appropriate' time after consultations with NDA partners.She made the declaration at a joint news conference with Arun Jaitley on Wednesday."Whether we will have a face (PM candidate) or not and if we decide to have a face, who it will be, these issues will be decided by the BJP parliamentary board at an appropriate time. ...
- India Cements stock plunges
Mumbai, May 23 -- The news around spot-fixing allegations in the sixth season of the T20 League has left a wave of cold breath on the stocks of India Cements.Analysts say the company is caught in the midst of a double jeopardy of poor show of its March-quarter results announced on Monday and the possible links to the match fixing in the T20.Since Monday, after the news on match fixing surfaced and the company announced its quarter results, the Indian Cements stocks have tanked 17% at the Bombay