Japan tsunami 'miracle pine' cut down, preserved
It’s a tree that withstood the devastating 2011 tsunami which destructed Japan. Not surprising then that the Japanese want to preserve this “miracle pine”. They are spending over a million dollars to cut the tree, only to be treated and put back together.
News For You
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Exclusive - Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Videos show bin Laden relative warning of 'storm' of airplane attacks
- YouTube video of Kejriwal interview goes viral after he criticises media