It depends on the Issuing Department.
if its post inquiry then it should be issued with in 2 weeks. You will get an acknowledgement message to your phone that it was delivered and its currently posted to your house. or else go to that respective office and check it once, they may delay it because of work load.- ChandraSekhar
As long as his green card is valid he can travel, not everybody has the updated green card.
and his passport of course.- HJW
Any Green Card holder had to renew his Green Card at age 14. That's the law. If your son did this, it's still valid. If he did not do that, he will have to do it before traveling out of the country.- Brother_Hesekiel
You need to give the address proof in the form of any of the following things:
1 Ration Card
2 Voter Card
4 Bank Passbook- Shubham Malhotra
Aadhar card is unique identification given to every citizen of India. It is issued by unique identification authority of India and it consists unique identification numbers of 12 digits.
1) You need to visit the authorized Aadhar enrolment centre.
2) Fill an application form at the nearest enrollment agency.
3) Provide supporting documents i.e. Address proof and identity proof at the time of application.
4) You have to undergo a process of Iris and Fingerprint scanning.
5) A temporary slip will be provided to you as an acknowledgement.- Manvi
some of the govt persones, they want to give the adhar cards sheduel wise, in that time u want to take the what you have gove authorization proof and adhar application, that application u need to collect from them only.- jeeva