NEW DELHI: Donning a Gandhi cap on the Mahatma's birth anniversary, with "Main hoon aam admi, mujhe chahiye Jan Lokpal" (I am a common man, I want Jan Lokpal) printed on it, Arvind Kejriwal launched his political party and said its name would be officially unveiled on November 26.
Kejriwal, who split up with Anna Hazare recently, however insisted that there was no rift between them.
Discussing his political outfit, he said: "People will give us money - they will campaign, they will fight the elections."
He said the party - the name would be announced later - would contest assembly elections in Delhi next year.
Replying to a question on Hazare supporting the outfit, Kejriwal said: "It is a test for us. If we put up good candidates, Anna will support us."
The Bharatiya Janata Party welcomed the move, saying all Indians had the right to contest elections.
The vision document of Kejriwal's party says:
1. Lokpal Bill will be brought in within 10 days of the party being voted to power.
2. People will decide the price of essential commodities.
3. Any person can lodge a complaint against any leader with the Lokpal.
4. No beacons on cars of any MPs or MLAs.
5. All expenditure and fund details to be posted on the party's website.
6. All colonial laws on land acquisition to be abolished.
7. Right to Reject and Right to Recall.
8. A maximum of 2 years to act on any case of corruption.
9. Everyone will be provided with good education and good healthcare services.
10. Farmers will be given good price for their produce.
11. People will have the right to participate in the formulation of laws and government's policies.
12. No government money will be used in any area without the will of the people.
Cruiser motorcycles might not be very popular in India, but there is still a segment of buyers who prefer to buy these body style of bikes. While there is little option at the lower end of the segment, at high price brackets there are quite a few alternatives. Earlier this year, DSK Motowheels launched the Hyosung GV650 Aquila Pro, which offers quite a lot to the cruiser enthusiast. Priced at Rs. 5.46 lakhs (Mumbai), the GV650 is significant value.